Hello friends!
This is Snehasis Biswas. People call me Sona, Snehasis, HBK, The Mobile Man etc...
Well here is an experience I would like to narrate.
It was the 24th of July, and it was almost 10 in the night. Suddenly there was a miss call on my cell... I thought that it must have been some friend. I called back and was greeted by a girl! She somehow knew my name although the voice was unknown. She said that her name was 'Tina' and that she was in Gangtok. (I am in Majitar, an hour's journey from Gangtok) and that she had seen me during her sister's admission in our college. She said that I was cool and cute and that was why she wanted to talk to me. I was taken by surprise. The girl was blind I guess!
Next she told me that she was studying in Siliguri Institute of Technology, was a 3rd year student and her subject was IT. Something struck me. I was missing out on an elementary knowledge in our conversation. Where did she get my cell no. from? She instantly replied that it was a secret and she could not tell me right then...
I smelled something fishy....
TO BE CONTINUED...........
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can get more......
Lage raho........From Mom
Post a Comment